Oppo Reno phones are known for their stylish design and cameras. And the new Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro 5G are no exception. Both phones are charged with the same set of quad camera modules. In addition, the company has optimized the standard camera app for better video capture with AI Highlight Video. Luckily, we’ve found the Pixel 5 camera app (aka GCam mod) that lets you take better photos from the Oppo Reno 5 series phones. Here you can download the Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 (Pro) [GCam Best Camera]
The Oppo Reno 5 Pro launches a 64 megapixel primary sensor on the back, it uses 4-in-1 binning pixel technology to capture 64 megapixel images. The camera also features an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The application for production cameras includes a basic set of features such as night mode, HDR, 64MP mode, and a few additional features such as AI color portrait, AI video highlighting, two-view video, and support for ultra-stable video. However, if you want to do astrophotography with your Reno 5, you can use the Google Camera application.
The latest version of Google Camera – GCam 8.1 Mod Port is compatible with Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro. It includes a list of useful features, such as the expected astrophotography mode, night vision mode, PhotoSphere, slow motion, Playground (AR sticker), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, portrait mode (with focus slider), Google Lens mode and a few more. Here are the step-by-step instructions to manually download and install the Google Camera application on your Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 (Pro)
One of the best features of Oppo Reno Series phones is the Camera2 API support, which allows you to load the GCam application on the side. And BSG’s latest mod, GCam 8.1, works on the Reno 5 series. If you want to take great photos with your Oppo Reno 5 Pro smartphone, you can download the GCam Mod from the links below.
If you experience problems, make sure you apply the recommended settings before using it.
- Just download the KPA from the link above.
- Now open the application.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the GCam application’s main screen.
- Now turn on the enhanced HDR+.
- Here’s how.
It is not necessary to change the settings in this port, but if you want to change the settings, you can open the GCam settings, then click on the mod settings and play as you like.
- First, download this configuration file to your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder called GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create another folder called configs7.
- Now paste the configuration file into the configs7 folder.
- Next, open the Google Camera app and tap twice on the empty black space next to the shutter button.
- Click on the displayed settings available in the pop-up window and click the Restore button.
- Go back to the application drawer and open the application again.
How to install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro
- First download the application using the links above.
- After downloading, go to Settings and activate Unknown Sources.
- Now install the Google camera.
- Then open the application and activate it if necessary.
- Here’s how.
Message: Before installing the new application, ported by GCam Mod, you should uninstall the old version (if you have it installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may contain some bugs.
It’s done. Take stunning photos at lightning speed directly from your Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5 Pro 5G.
You can also download – Sony Xperia Pro Live Wallpapers
If you have a question, post a comment in the comment box. Share this article with your friends too.
Other articles :