Xiao is a new playable character that will appear on the 3rd. February with the Genshin Impact 1.3 update. A five star Anemo user with an Anemo is a high DPS character that can do serious normal and burst damage. Xiao is a follower and defender of Liyue, who is known to reside at Wangshu Inn. In this guide, we look at the best building from Xiao to Genshin Impact, including weapons, artifacts, and stats.
You’ll probably use Xiao as the main damage merchant on your team. Some good characters in synergy with Fischl, Barbara, Venti and Junley with 1.3 conversions. Although Xiao is still new, feel free to experiment with other heroes like Noel, Qiqi and others.
Best Xiao Building in Genshin Impact
- Weapons: Original, jade winged arrow, Deathmatch, Blackcliffe Pole
- Artifacts: Reverend, the last gladiator.
- Statistics: CRIT DMG, ATK%, CRIT Rate, Anemo Bonus DMG
Xiao’s best weapon
There are some good moves in the game that are perfect for Xiao, but the best weapon in this slot is probably the 5-star Ur-Jade Wingspear. However, not everyone will have access to these weapons, which is why we want to show you some alternatives. Also consider doing a deathmatch or blackcliff pool.
|An original winged jade arrow||CRIT rate||Eage Lance of Justice: Increases ATCs on strokes by 3.2% for 6 seconds, up to 7 stacks. Occurs once every 0.3 seconds. The maximum quantities of GMD sold increase by 12%.|
|Deathmatch||CRIT rate||Gladiator: If there are 2 or more enemies nearby, ATK and DEF are increased by 16%. If there are less than two enemies nearby, the ATC is increased by 24%.|
|Pole Blackcliffe||CRIT DMG||Click Advantage: After defeating an enemy, ATK increases by 12% for 30 seconds. Batteries can be repeated up to 3 times, and each battery has a different duration.|
Free users can focus on the three-star halberd stick, which deals high attack damage every ten seconds. Alternative weapons are three-star white tassels and four-star glitter prototypes.
|Halberd||ATK||It’s hard: Normal attacks give an additional DMG of 160%. Can only happen once every ten years.|
|White tassel||CRIT rate||Sharp: Increases normal DMG attack by 24%.|
|Starglitter prototype||Charging energy||Magical affinity: Increases the normal and charged attack of the DMG by 8% for 12 seconds after using the base capacity, up to 2 batteries.|
There are two great sets you can focus on at Xiao: Finale of the venerable and the gladiator. Since Xiao often inflicts Anemo damage, a two-part Viridescent bonus that provides +15% Anemo DMG is ideal. Combine this with the two-part bonus of the Gladiator’s Final for an extra 18% ATK and you get a nice DPS setup.
|Object||In two parts||Four volumes.|
|Overflow veneer||Receive a 15% Anemo DMG bonus.||Increases Vortex DMG by 60% and reduces enemy elemental explosions to the infected Vortex element by 40% for 10 seconds.|
|Gladiators’ Finale||ATK +18%.||When using a melee weapon, the user’s normal DMG attack increases by 35%.|
Best statistic Xiao
When it comes to making better statistics on Xiao artifacts in Genshin Impact, you need to focus on traditional DPS attributes. Priority is given to the CRIT DMG, followed by the ATK% and the CRIT rate. The first statistic you need for the cup is the Anemo DMG bonus, followed by the DMG Criterium. It’s hard to find perfectly bearing artifacts, so try to focus on the network’s DPS stats and you’ll be fine in terms of damage.
- The usual attack: Vortex Trust
- A normal attack lasts up to six spear shots in a row.
- A loaded attack uses the STAM to attack upwards.
- The fall attack hits the ground below and causes damage to the Ace.
- Cycling in the wind by Lemniskat
- He throws himself forward and inflicts Anemo DMG on his foes.
- The divinity of evil
- Xiao wears the Yakshi mask to increase jump skill, AoE and attack damage, and increase the DMG of the attack in Anemo.
- Xiao continues to lose HP.
- End of surgery with Xiao out of the field.
- Transcendence: Gravity Challenge
- Reduces the consumption of STAM for your batch by 20%. Not cumulative with other passive talents that have similar effects.
- The Conqueror of Evil: Demon bucket.
- As long as the ban on all evils is in place, all damage to Xiao is increased by 5%. The damage increases by 5% every 3 seconds when the power is active, up to a maximum of 25%.
- Ion’s resolution: Heavenly Cave
- The use of the Lemniscaatmolen increases the GMD for subsequent use of the Lemniscaatmolen by 15%. It lasts 7 seconds and has 3 batteries. When you receive a batch, the time period is updated.
- Ion’s resolution: Destroyer of worlds
- Increases the load on wind-driven lemniscats by 1%.
- The destruction of Ion: Kaleidos Flower
- If you are in the group and not in the field, Xiao’s energy charge increases by 25%.
- The Conqueror of Evil: The evil deity
- Increases the level of the lemniscatic windmill by 3.
- Transcendence: The disappearance of suffering
- If Xiao’s LS drops below 50%, he gains an additional 100% DEF.
- Evolution Aeon: The origin of ignorance
- Increases the level of the evil deity by 3.
- The Conqueror of Evil: Yaksha the Keeper
- While the Curse of Evil is active and Xiao hits 2 enemies with the Immersive attack, he can use Lemniscat’s Wind Cycle while reloading for the next second.
Excitation materials Xiao
|20+||Vayuda shard turquoise x1
Mud condensate x3
|40+||Vayuda turquoise fragment x3 juvenile jade
mud condensate x15
|50+||Vayuda turquoise fragment x6
Young jade x4
Slime fragment x12
|60+||Vayuda Turquoise Pieces x3
Young Jade x8
Viscous Sections x18
|70+||Vayuda Turquoise Piece x6
Young Jade x12
Mud Concentrate x12
|80+||Vayuda Turquoise stone x6 Young Jade
Mud Concentrate x24
Structure of Henshin impact generator
frequently asked questions
Can we get Xiao to compete with Genshin?
How do I unlock Xiao in Genshin Impact? Xiao is a rare character in the game. To unlock it, you must upgrade to the rank of adventurer. Do a handful of greetings to get higher up and go to the greeting menu. See if Xiao is available there and start opening banners.
Xiao on Jenshin?
Xiao is a sign of Genshin’s influence. … NOTICE : This character is not currently available in Exposure to Genshin, so some of his details have not yet been confirmed.
Is Beidou’s influence on Genshin good?
Beidou is generally classified as a mid-level character in Genshin Impact. However, with good character, he can become even more powerful and collect large amounts of DPS. Thanks to its high defensive capabilities, it is also very useful for absorbing damage in tougher battles.
genshin impact xiao build, genshin impact xiao release date, genshin impact xiao banner, xiao genshin impact talent materials, xiao genshin impact: how to get, xiao genshin impact age, xiao genshin impact materials, xiao genshin impact ascension materials