3. Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
If your application still does not work, you may need to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. Adobe applications rely heavily on Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, so you need to install it.
According to Microsoft, Adobe applications require the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, which you can download for free from the Microsoft website.
Make sure you download and install the x86 and x64 versions if you are using a 64-bit operating system.
Do not forget to restart your computer after installing Visual Studio Redistributable so that the changes can be applied.
4. Delete folder OOBE
- Type Control Panel in the search box and click on the result.
- Go to Appearance and Adjustment.
- In the File Explorer preferences, click Show hidden files and folders.
- Select the Show hidden files, folders and drives check box, then click Apply.
You should now delete the contents of the OOBE folder:
- Close the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- Take the next road: C:>User>[User Folder]>AppData>Local>OOBE
- Delete all files in the OOBE folder.
- Restart your computer and then restart the Creative Cloud application.
Since the contents of the OOBE folder are recreated, you will have to wait a little longer than usual to download the application. Don’t panic, just leave the application for a few minutes.
This will resolve any issues with Adobe’s Creative Cloud.
As you can see, it is relatively easy to solve these problems. Keep Windows 10 up to date, keep the application up to date and install Visual Studio.
If you have any other questions or concerns about Adobe Creative Cloud, please ask in the comments below.
FAQ: Common problems with Adobe CC
- Why is my Adobe Creative Cloud not working?
To diagnose problems with Adobe Creative Cloud, follow the troubleshooting steps above.
- Why is Adobe not installing on my computer?
If you cannot download the installer, try disabling the firewall and VPN temporarily. You can also try another browser. If the installation does not start, disable malware protection and try again. In addition, see our guide to correcting installation errors with Adobe.
- How long does it take to install Adobe Creative Cloud?
The installation time depends on two factors: Your download speed and the number of applications you want to install. In total, the installation of more than 20 Adobe Creative Cloud applications is expected to take between 1.5 and 2 hours.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scanning button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing problems with the PC.
- Click Restore All to fix issues related to proprietary technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comment : This article was originally published in October 2015 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
adobe creative cloud download, adobe creative cloud won’t open windows 10, adobe creative cloud cleaner tool, uninstall adobe creative cloud, adobe creative cloud repair, adobe creative cloud not opening, creative cloud won t install, uninstall adobe creative cloud without login